ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
JPT/BPP(K)1000- 600/P712 Jld.4(2) (A 8802) 3/23
The ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA) qualification is designed to equip you with all the necessary technical skills and knowledge required to fulfil an accounting tole at a technical level.it also provides a firm foundation on knowledge and opportunity to fast track towards becoming a professional ACCA accountant.
Alternatively, student may opt to pursue ACCA qualification with an exemption of 3 papers from the knowledge module.Thereafter students can move directly into the skills module.
1 year – 1 year 3 months
- Passed SPM/O-Level with 5 credits including Mathematics and English; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2)
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3)
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
- FBT Business and Technology
- FMA Management Accounting
- FFA Financial Accounting
- 7 Computer-based exams (obtain results immediately upon completion)
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA) graduates are able to move on to pursue their ACCA qualification en-route to becoming a Chartered and Certified Accountant.
- Junior position in a professional accounting firm or commercial company.