ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
The ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA) qualification is designed to equip you with all the necessary technical skills and knowledge required to fulfil an accounting tole at a technical level.it also provides a firm foundation on knowledge and opportunity to fast track towards becoming a professional ACCA accountant.
Alternatively, student may opt to pursue ACCA qualification with an exemption of 3 papers from the knowledge module.Thereafter students can move directly into the skills module.
1 year – 1 year 3 months
- Passed SPM/O-Level with 5 credits including Mathematics and English; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2)
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3)
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
- FBT Business and Technology
- FMA Management Accounting
- FFA Financial Accounting
- 7 Computer-based exams (obtain results immediately upon completion)
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA) graduates are able to move on to pursue their ACCA qualification en-route to becoming a Chartered and Certified Accountant.
- Junior position in a professional accounting firm or commercial company.