Application Developer (Programming)
The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details with .NET Framework 4.8. This course describes the new enhancements in the C# 8.0 language by using Visual Studio 2019. This Centre of I.T. Excellence Industry 4.0 training course provides a comprehensive and current overview of the latest tools and techniques for effective Website
Development. This course will enable them to understand relationship between OOP Concepts and Programming Development Paradigm, Data-base connectivity and Logic Building.
By the end of this SENTRAL College’s Industry 4.0 training course, participants will be able to : –
• Explain the purpose of the .NET Framework, and understand how to use C# and Visual Studio 2019 to build .NET Framework applications.
• Understand the syntax of basic C# programming con-structs.
• Create and call methods in a C# application.
• Catch, handle and throw exceptions.
• Use inheritance to create new reference types.
• Manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
• Integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as COM, into a C# application
What You’ll Learn : –
• Create, compile, debug, deploy and run C# programs.
• Write and understand C# language constructs, syn-tax, and semantics.
• Develop applications using the object-oriented concepts of encapsulation, inheritance and
• Produce solid programs using industry-recognized multilayer architectures.