Certified Marketing Analyst
The course has been designed to teach the practical marketing techniques and skills required by marketing and customer relation-ship professionals. It covers nine major subject areas and utilises a variety of training techniques. The key areas of the agenda include:
• The competitive environment.
• The role of marketing.
• Customer behavior.
• Developing new products & srvs.
• Pricing strategies.
• Promotion and communication.
• Distribution and multi-channel considerations.
• CRM and marketing strategy.
The training will uncover mar-keting strategies and technologies which are essential for success in the global changing competitive landscape.
By the end of this SENTRAL College’s Industry 4.0 training course, participants will be able to : –
• Better comprehend the changing marketing environment for financial institutions in the Global
Marketplace and Local region.
• Know how to deal with increased competitive pressure coming from the big global banks
• Improve the components of effective relationship management.
• Discover how to develop a multi-year marketing strategy for services and products in your organization.
• Gain long term competitive advantage.
What You’ll Learn : –
• Understand customer behavior, segmentation and specific market and pricing strategies.
• Learn how to position your institution to the most valuable high-net-worth identity.
• Understand the integral role of marketing in the development of SME’s products and services.