Cyber Security Specialist
Companies use computers and computer systems in their everyday business functions – they depend on computers to provide services and store information. And just as locking your door is important, keeping computers safe from intruders or unwanted problems is crucial in our technology-dependent world. The program is designed to prepare information and digital security professionals with the ability to man-age, provide policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, policy framework, assess and mitigate risk and integrate advanced security solutions.
By the end of this SENTRAL College’s Industry 4.0 training course, participants will be able to : –
• Explain the key components of cybersecurity network architecture .
• Illustrate various types of Cyber Threats and Attacks.
• Reduce system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Apply logical and physical security.
• Create defense plan for analyzed threats and risks within context of the cybersecurity architecture.
What You’ll Learn : –
• Identify the key components of cybersecurity net-work architecture.
• Distinguish various types of Cyber Threats and Attacks.
• Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Compare and contrast logical and physical security.
• Analyze threats and risks within context of the cyber-security architecture.