Social Media Marketing for SMEs
This certificate enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of how technology has influenced the development of marketing and its evolution into a field now referred to as Digital Marketing.
Participants will develop their understanding of the elements of international digital marketing and the impact of it on traditional marketing models and strategies. The course takes participants through the steps of developing a digital marketing plan for their own organization.
Participants are exposed to web based marketing tools with the view of incorporating new media into traditional media and marketing planning.
By the end of this SENTRAL College’s Industry 4.0 training course, participants will be able to : –
• Use digital marketing to increase sales and grow their business.
• Use digital marketing tool kit.
• Become familiar with the elements of the digital marketing plan.
• Reach online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives.
• Perform Web Analytics.
What You’ll Learn : –
• Create a structured international digital marketing plan and budget.
• Identify the correct measures to set objectives and evaluate international digital marketing.
• Review and prioritize the strategic options for boosting customer acquisition, conversion, and retention using international digital marketing.
• Understand and follow the practical success factors to improve results from international digital marketing
• Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix.