JPT/BPP(K)1000- 600/P712 Jld.5(10) (A 7875) 2/27
A qualified finance professional is relevant worldwide in every employment sector, whether you choose to work in practice or the corporate and public sectors. So when you are starting out, you do not have to limit yourself to working in one area of accountancy – your ACCA Qualification will prepare you to get involved with a wide range of accounting roles.
SENTRAL College was awarded the GOLD ACCA Approved Learning Partners in year 2009 and subsequently upgraded to Platinum ACCA approved learning partners in December 2013. The Platinum award is the highest and most prestigious level of the programme, in which the institution constantly achieved and meets the highest level of performance standard.
YPPB Sponsorship Apply Here
- Pass STPM with 2 principal passes (SGP 2.0) and 3 SPM credits including Mathematics and English; or
- Pass Certified Accounting Technican (CAT); or
- Pass UEC with at least 2As and 3Bs including Mathematics and English; or
- SAM / HSC / AUSMART : ATAR 70 and 5 SPM credits including Mathematics and English.
- Business and Technology (BT)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
The Applied Knowledge exams provides students with a broad introduction to the world of finance
and develop your essential understanding and techniques in accounting. These exams are:
The Applied Skills exams build on existing knowledge and understanding and develop strong, broad
and practical finance skills required of future strategic professional accountant in any sector or
industry. These exams are:
The Strategic Professional exams prepare students for future leadership positions. They develop the
strategic vision using your unique blend of technical, ethical and professional skills. And you can
specialise in areas that best suit your
career ambitions. Students must complete both Essentials exams and choose two of the Options.
These exams are:
Ethics and Professional Skills Module
Students are required to complete our Ethics and Professional Skills module which develops in
students the complete range of skills that employers told us they need. By introducing students to
the full spectrum of advanced ethical and professional skills and exposing them to realistic business
situations, our students are ready to shine with recruiters and be really credible in the workplace.