BSc (Hons) Business & Management
This programme will provide you with the necessary skills to compete in today’s competitive global markets. You will gain a wide and varied business education, preparing you for opportunities across a range of managerial careers.
The programme includes a 4-month internship in the final year which will give you the opportunity to apply the skills, knowledge and understanding you have gained throughout the programme.
Any one of the following:
- 2 Cs (CGPA 2.00) in STPM AND pass in Mathematics and credit in English in SPM; or
- 2 A-level full passes (CGPA 2.00); or
- 5 Bs in UEC; or
- Diploma (Level 4 KKM, CGPA 2.00); or
- Matriculation / Foundation (CGPA 2.00); or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government
Graduates are well-prepared with theoretical as well as practical knowledge and skills to take up a host of graduate entry jobs in the following fields or functions:
- Management / Administration
- Marketing / Business Development
- Material Planning / Operations
- Purchasing / Buyers
- Banking / Finance
- Human Resources
The UK business programmes offered at SENTRAL College Penang are subject to the quality assurance procedures of the University of Salford, and are required to meet the expectations of the higher education regulatory bodies in the UK. Through the Bachelor of Business Management programme, you will develop a broad understanding of core business operations, such as marketing, economics, accounting, finance, and human resource management. From these introductory courses, you will then be able to select more specialised business electives to focus on in your second and third year of bachelor’s studies.
- Analyse knowledge in the business industry.
- Demonstrate comprehensively practical skills in the business industry.
- Correlate humane responsibility and social skills within the business industry.
- Apply issues professionally and ethically in line with the business code of conduct.
- Communicate effectively in teams, with the capability to be a leader in both written and spoken forms.
- Evaluate solutions critically and scientifically to solve problems in the business industry.
- Justify the needs for information management and life-long learning in the business careers.
- Recommend managerial and entrepreneurial skills in the business industry.