By the end of SENTRAL College’s Mastering Power BI: A Comprehensive Guide for Data Analyst, participants will be able to:-
- Ingest, clean, and transform data;
- Model data for performance and scalability;
- Design and create reports for data analysis;
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics;
- Manage and share report assets.
Through this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modelling, visualizing, and analysing data;
- Explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups;
- Discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.