Foundation in Business Management
JPT/BPP(K)1000- 600/P712 Jld.4(24) (PA 12232) 1/25
The Foundation in Business Management (FIBM) programme is a (an) synergistic/integrated pathway that provides students with academic preparation before entering into any Bachelor programmes related to Social Sciences including but not exclusively Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Tourism and Education.
This programme is tailored to foster programme relevance, people creativity and institutional excellence for continuing personal growth and development that reflects market demands and anticipate future human capital needs in the various industries.
The objectives and learning outcomes are supportive of SENTRAL College Penang’s Mission to provide seamless high-value education to young people to acquire knowledge, skills and ethical conduct through our emphasis on people, process and programmes. Students will attain high-quality teaching and learning experiences that are relevant to the Foundation.
The programme aims to produces graduates who are confident in articulating ideas in general and relevant issues clearly in writing and orally; who are capable of analyzing existing or new issues in a holistic ways from multiple perspective including ethical and moral angles and who are resourceful in utilizing and applying modern information technology to gather required information to solve problems in a critical and innovative way.
- A pass in SPM/ SPMV with minimum credit in at least 5 subjects; OR;
- A pass in UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) with a minimum of 3 Grade B
in any subjects or its equivalent: OR;
- A pass in ‘O” Level/ GCSE with a minimum of 5 Grade C; OR;
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian government.;
- Elementary English
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Learning Skills
- Fundamentals of Business Organization
- Fundamental of IT
- Introduction to Economics
- Business Mathematics
- Listening and Speaking
- Introduction to Human Resource
- Fundamental of Statistics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Tourism Management
- Computer Application Skills
- English for Communication
- Introduction to Finance
- Global Perspective
- The Foundation in Business Management programme is a synergistic pathway that provides students with academic preparation before entering into any Bachelor programmes related to Social Sciences including but not exclusively Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Tourism and Education.
Depending on the Bachelor’s programme chosen, students may build their careers in any of these sectors:
- Information Technology
SENTRAL College Penang: Business Pathway To Success In Malaysia with Foundation in Business Management Studies
Enrol in SENTRAL College Penang now, the best private college for Foundation in Business Management Studies for students seeking to excel in social science-related fields in Malaysia. This integrated pathway offers academic preparation for various Bachelor programs, including Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Tourism, and Education. With a focus on developing confident communication, critical thinking, and resourceful utilisation of modern information technology, graduates are well-equipped to articulate ideas, analyse issues from multiple perspectives, and solve problems innovatively. The program opens doors to diverse career opportunities, ranging from education, finance, information technology, manufacturing, and service to travel sectors, making it an ideal foundation for success in the business world.
To learn more, download our brochure or contact us should you have any enquiries.